Sadly, not everything goes according to plan. Even the best strategies fall over if you don't consider what could go wrong.
Our personal finances are no different. Putting together a financial plan without adequate protection is much like building a house without laying the right foundations.
Although there are a number of factors to consider, the best way to protect your wealth is with an effective insurance plan.
Fun Fact: In 2016 the average Australian income was $60,088pa after tax. This is equal to $1,802,640 over 30 years. For most of us, our ability to earn an income is the biggest asset we have.
Which would you rather protect? A depreciating asset you’ll hold for 5 years worth $45,000? Or, an appreciating asset worth millions over the rest of your working life?
How can we help?
During your intial assessment, your dedicated financial planner will discuss your current circumstances to determine:
- What goals and objectives you and your family want to achieve
- How much income you'll need if your suddenly unable to work
- What you'll need to pay of any debts
- What cover you already have in place
- Whether you or a family members has any special health considerations
- What's the most tax effective way to hold this cover
We'll help you with all insurance claims
What kind of cover is available?
You can run a quote yourself
Using our easy to follow Instant Quoting Tool you can generate an insurance quote from no less than six different insurers all at once. This process takes about two minutes to complete and is entirely free of obligation and charge. Once you've received your quote summary, our dedicated insurance experts are available to help ensure your quote fits you and your needs.
Our insurance offering can help you and your family by providing:
- A cash lump sum to your loved ones if you are no longer there to provide for them;
- A cash lump sum in case you are unable to work due to injury or illness;
- A cash lump sum in the event you are diagnosed with a specified medical condition;
- A monthly, replacement income if you are unable to work due to injury or illness.
Our insurance experts are standing by to help tailor a quote to your needs and circumstances. If you already have cover, we will beat any quote. If you’d like to learn more about how RMD Partners can help you take control of your finances please clink the link below.
Alternatively, you can contact us directly on 03 9088 7502 or via email at email@example.com.
Want to learn more about some of the other services we offer?